Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

5 posters

Rave's GM application..

Rave
    Rave

Rave's GM application.. Empty Rave's GM application..

Post  Rave Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 am

1) First Name?
    Alex

2) Age?

3) How Long Have You Been Playing WoW?
    I started playing retail in late 2006

4) Have You Ever Been A GM/Admin?
    Yes, I am currently an intern for Blizzard entertainment and have been an Administrator on several private servers, I have also been a GM countless times. I have names and places of all the sites I have worked for.

5) List Some Commands (ARC)
    commands (0) - [Shows Commands]
    help (0) - [Shows help for command]
    announce (u) - [Sends Msg To All]
    wannounce (u) - [Sends Widescreen Msg To All]
    appear (v) - [Teleports to x's position.]
    summon (v) - [Summons x to your position]
    kill (r) - [.kill - Kills selected unit.]
    killplr (r) - [.killplr <name> - Kills specified player]
    revive (r) - [Revives you.]
    reviveplr (r) - [Revives player specified.]
    demorph (m) - [Demorphs from morphed model.]
    mount (m) - [Mounts into modelid x.]
    dismount (h) - [Dismounts.]
    gps (0) - [Shows Position]
    worldport (v) -
    start (m) - [Teleport's you to a starting location]
    invincible (j) - [.invincible - Toggles INVINCIBILITY (mobs won't attack you)]
    invisible (i) - [.invisible - Toggles INVINCIBILITY and INVISIBILITY (mobs won't attack you and nobody can see you, but they can see your chat messages)]
    playerinfo (m) - [.playerinfo - Displays informations about the selected character (account...)]
    levelup (m) - [Levelup x lvls]

I have been working with mango's so this will be fairly easy
    6) Why do you think you would be a good GM?
    Well I am a certified GM for Blizzard Entertainment (reason being why I am looking for a private server.. well work is boring) I have full database knowledge I have had many experiences as a GM and have always been at the top of my game.

7) Have You Had Previos Private Server Experience, and If So, What Serve?
    Yes I have worked for Undamed-wow.com,Nation-wow.com and Echloendwow.com these have been my longest lasting jobs (aside from being a GM on the Retail realm Shadow Song)

8. List The Days You Can Be On And For How Long
    I am off school by 11pm/off work by 3pm .. I can be online from 4pm-4am... weekends I am available almost 24 hours. You can always contact me at my work email Blizzard_Alex365@yahoo.com if you need me during work hours. Tuesdays-Fridays (12-3pm PST).

9) What benfits will you bring to the server? I have great knowledge of WoW I've playing for many years I am a Blizzard GM and I have a wonderful time working with private serves in the past and would like to continue doing it.Thank you for taking your time considering me.
    Chris
    Chris

Rave's GM application.. Empty Re: Rave's GM application..

Post  Chris Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 am

Rave wrote:1) First Name?
    Alex

2) Age?

3) How Long Have You Been Playing WoW?
    I started playing retail in late 2006

4) Have You Ever Been A GM/Admin?
    Yes, I am currently an intern for Blizzard entertainment and have been an Administrator on several private servers, I have also been a GM countless times. I have names and places of all the sites I have worked for.

5) List Some Commands (ARC)
    commands (0) - [Shows Commands]
    help (0) - [Shows help for command]
    announce (u) - [Sends Msg To All]
    wannounce (u) - [Sends Widescreen Msg To All]
    appear (v) - [Teleports to x's position.]
    summon (v) - [Summons x to your position]
    kill (r) - [.kill - Kills selected unit.]
    killplr (r) - [.killplr <name> - Kills specified player]
    revive (r) - [Revives you.]
    reviveplr (r) - [Revives player specified.]
    demorph (m) - [Demorphs from morphed model.]
    mount (m) - [Mounts into modelid x.]
    dismount (h) - [Dismounts.]
    gps (0) - [Shows Position]
    worldport (v) -
    start (m) - [Teleport's you to a starting location]
    invincible (j) - [.invincible - Toggles INVINCIBILITY (mobs won't attack you)]
    invisible (i) - [.invisible - Toggles INVINCIBILITY and INVISIBILITY (mobs won't attack you and nobody can see you, but they can see your chat messages)]
    playerinfo (m) - [.playerinfo - Displays informations about the selected character (account...)]
    levelup (m) - [Levelup x lvls]

I have been working with mango's so this will be fairly easy
    6) Why do you think you would be a good GM?
    Well I am a certified GM for Blizzard Entertainment (reason being why I am looking for a private server.. well work is boring) I have full database knowledge I have had many experiences as a GM and have always been at the top of my game.

7) Have You Had Previos Private Server Experience, and If So, What Serve?
    Yes I have worked for Undamed-wow.com,Nation-wow.com and Echloendwow.com these have been my longest lasting jobs (aside from being a GM on the Retail realm Shadow Song)

8. List The Days You Can Be On And For How Long
    I am off school by 11pm/off work by 3pm .. I can be online from 4pm-4am... weekends I am available almost 24 hours. You can always contact me at my work email Blizzard_Alex365@yahoo.com if you need me during work hours. Tuesdays-Fridays (12-3pm PST).

9) What benfits will you bring to the server? I have great knowledge of WoW I've playing for many years I am a Blizzard GM and I have a wonderful time working with private serves in the past and would like to continue doing it.Thank you for taking your time considering me.
    Sorry if this comes off the wrong way but ehh, A Blizzard Intern/employee looking for a private server is never good nor usual. I dont doubt you want to play but it does seem a bit shady.
    Rave
    Rave

Rave's GM application.. Empty Rave's GM application..

Post  Rave Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes, I can see how this does look very "shady" but I can give you any and all information you may need to verify this. I know your thinking "Why would a Blizzard intern. come to a private server?". Well you see I share a different view from what other Blizzard employee's view on Private serves. They all see it as a way for people to steal blizzards games... I see it as hey if the kids can find a way to have fun without paying Blizzard totally outrageous prices (paid it for 3 years I know that is it a huge scam) then let them play? Well anyway i'm here to help you guys out as much as I can I have a ton of tips/advice/inside knowledge about the game. Thank you for your concern.
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin

Post  Mike Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Rave wrote:Yes, I can see how this does look very "shady" but I can give you any and all information you may need to verify this. I know your thinking "Why would a Blizzard intern. come to a private server?". Well you see I share a different view from what other Blizzard employee's view on Private serves. They all see it as a way for people to steal blizzards games... I see it as hey if the kids can find a way to have fun without paying Blizzard totally outrageous prices (paid it for 3 years I know that is it a huge scam) then let them play? Well anyway i'm here to help you guys out as much as I can I have a ton of tips/advice/inside knowledge about the game. Thank you for your concern.

Alright, this has run through our whole staff so we want to bring you into our ventrilo. Here's the information: VintageWoW.nationvoice.com Port: 3959. Hope to see you on!
    hestedrengen

Rave's GM application.. Empty haha??

Post  hestedrengen Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 pm

hmm strange that the commands you mentioned are the first that you COULD COPY from the first site when searching "Arc commands" with google???

And it's exactly the same commands you have written?? cheater.. lol haha
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

Post  CoyoteZ Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Please do not post in old topics.
    Rave
    Rave

Post  Rave Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Well if you would like to know. I have all Core's codes on PDF files on my computer... (Like most smart gamers)... So yes they would be there because I have all commands on my computer..Thank you for your concern..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:53 am