Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

2 posters

Stelios Ioannou Age :16 Country :Cyprus (GM APP)[The Ultimate Experiene]

stelios113

Stelios Ioannou  Age :16 Country :Cyprus (GM APP)[The Ultimate Experiene] Empty Stelios Ioannou Age :16 Country :Cyprus (GM APP)[The Ultimate Experiene]

Post  stelios113 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 pm

1) First Name:Stelios Ioannou
    2) Age:16
    3) How Long Have You Been Playing WoW:4 Years
    4) Have You Ever Been A GM/Admin:Yes
    5) List Some Commands : I have been a GM so i don't want to open my old server database and copy the commands ? Used the same core Arc-Emu .But anyways
    6)Why do you think you would be a good GM:I am a president of my school have the best marks of my school , got Computer ,Mathematics,Physics and Mechanics GCE A Level all of the them with a mark A!A really high iq is that what people says.I am a kind person calm and don't want to get an advantage of the GM Power.I want to support to the community may u don't have the experience i have in hosting a decicatedd server.I got mine and worked on another server.I am a good at the job and i can help
    7) Have You Had Previos Private Server Experience, and If So, What Serve?
    Yes my own stand alone server .Don't think the crap all that crap that people say yeah i have my own server .Own server no repack and hosted public with a dynamic ip portforwated etc.Worked on mine Called The Judgment got the database didn't delete got proofs. U know i can show how much people the were on the table Accounts=People . Also worked on WoWaxxo not mine but a good server also.We had a lot of donations there.Many words that boring anyway right?

8. List The Days You Can Be On And For How Long
    Monday-Friday 2:15-3:00 pm 6:00 - 10:00 pm
    Saturday Usually all day all day free .
    9) What benfits will you bring to the server?
    A rising to the top i want it bad.
    I can scan u the documents of marks gce and what ever u want or screent shot what ever and link you
    my id for real stuffs.

I am testing the server now .[Good Scripter LUA]
    I am a honest person. I am a good on arc-emu core.Also if i be on this server as a GM i won't make any harasment or abuse.Thanks Regards Stelios Ioannou Bye please answer soon e-mail me Just_St3lio5@hotmail.com
    Note :Time GMT +2 Cyprus
    Chris
    Chris

Stelios Ioannou  Age :16 Country :Cyprus (GM APP)[The Ultimate Experiene] Empty Re: Stelios Ioannou Age :16 Country :Cyprus (GM APP)[The Ultimate Experiene]

Post  Chris Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Were sorry to inform you but your application has been denied. You showed a alck of effort in making your application, you didnt want to list commands? That is what got you denied instantly. You can send another application to us in one month. Thank you.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 am