Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

3 posters

I have lots of expireince Jacys app

thaned

I have lots of expireince Jacys app Empty I have lots of expireince Jacys app

Post  thaned Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:19 pm

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? I have not tryed the server saw your video on youtube

2. What is your real name?Jacy

3. How old are you?14

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less.I play hockey and athlete played my server that is now down but played wow for 5 years

5. What three words best describe yourself? Athlete, Averge smart, Solveing

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )Canada

7. What are your normal playing times? Mostly all the time

8. How many hours a day do you play?2-10hours

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character?N/a

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft?5 years ago

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW?N/a

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on?anyone

13. What interests you most about the GM position?Helping people and help building

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? Being very helpful

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?
    15a. If so where and how long? Mine probally 1 year ago just stop retial for servers again I used Arcemu

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. I will help players solve problems and build malls etc watevers needed

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? I will be helpful towards your server

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? Mhhh Make stuff custom gear if need anything realy u want me to do as a gm

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Well yes if they havent change ive been studdying them and writeing them down

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? Yes

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? Hmm Tell to make a ticket and depending on the server and power of spell

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. N/A

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? I will be helpful towards your server, I can do anything for you

24. How many times have you voted for us? N/A
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin

I have lots of expireince Jacys app Empty No longer Support Forums

Post  Mike Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 am

Vintage WoW no longer uses these forums, please submit your application to Vintage-WoW.com/Forums if you'd like to apply.
    MJsusan

I have lots of expireince Jacys app Empty Re: I have lots of expireince Jacys app

Post  MJsusan Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

I have lots of expireince Jacys app Empty Re: I have lots of expireince Jacys app

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:44 pm