Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

4 posters

Kiwi's GM App

Kiwi

Kiwi's GM App Empty Kiwi's GM App

Post  Kiwi Sun May 09, 2010 9:24 am

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? I have read the app but not 25 post

2. What is your real name? Alberto

3. How old are you? 23

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less. Im a Gamer love WoW I like to do Events and other stuff.Always gove the best of me.

5. What three words best describe yourself? Crazy,Competitive,Imagination

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )Est

7. What are your normal playing times? 3:00 Pm to 12:00 Am

8. How many hours a day do you play? 6 to 8 hrs

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? I always apply for GM first Because i got a lot of experience as one

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? Pre TBC

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW? I always apply for GM first

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? Any Realm

13. What interests you most about the GM position? I love to atract people with my PvP events and Funny events. Im Know because of my Events

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? Help People in the Realm.And fix stuff

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes
    15a. If so where and how long? Beyond-WoW 1 Year , Neverendless 1 Year , Realm Portals 2 Years. Just those three because some servers Crash and others just are crashing rigth now

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. I think i will be a great one Because i love to do Events and help people and got a lot of XP

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? Because i will atract people to this server and I got a lot of Experience as a GM

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? Some of the Best PvP Events and Funy Events you ever known and people known. And get more people into this server

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes all the commands that a Battle Masters Need

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? Yes but only with Players that have questions i dont like to be in comunication with only one guy all the time because they will think that Im a Corrupted GM

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? First I check if He has a Real problem if the Spell is of his class and then i Teach Him or i can make a Trainer with Missing Spells

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community.

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? Events its what keep Realms Full of People

24. How many times have you voted for us? Never

Please Send me a Mssg if im In if Im not in Send me a Mssg to to know if the read my App
    Rave
    Rave

Kiwi's GM App Empty Re: Kiwi's GM App

Post  Rave Mon May 10, 2010 2:59 pm

VINTAGE-WOW IS DEAD!!! THIS SITE IS NO LONGER RUNNING!!! STOP MAKKING APPS PEOPLE!!! WE ARE DONE!
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

Post  CoyoteZ Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Not quite Dead Cutie-Pie Wink
    MJsusan

Post  MJsusan Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:23 am