Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

2 posters

Tom Cruize Bad App

Tom Cruize

Tom Cruize Bad App Empty Tom Cruize Bad App

Post  Tom Cruize Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I just wanted to start, this was kinda for fun Smile

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? nope

2. What is your real name? idk

3. How old are you? 72

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less.
    i like to kick ass nd pee on people
    5. What three words best describe yourself? mean, annoying, and uh idk ask my mom

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) whats ex. mean again?

7. What are your normal playing times? 1min - 1 min 1 second

8. How many hours a day do you play? 0

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? Smoker, BurntCigarette, and Pewp. I will also take FellowPeer. playing time for each is 1 minute and fellowpeer is 1min 1 second
    10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? i think it was. oh yeah now

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW? give me the realmlist and i will tell you

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? the one where i can pee on people

13. What interests you most about the GM position? i can: kick you in the nuts, ban you permenatly for no reason, i can pee on you, lots more.

14. What is the most important part of being a GM?
    read above
    15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? idk
    15a. If so where and how long? wait this si a question that i said above no? >Neutral

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. i can .kick people and .ban whenever i dont like someone

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? i will come and tea-bag you if you dont

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? positive.. none sorry i like to hurt people

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? yep. .ban and .kick are my best

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? you wanna hear my singing? i can break ventrilo

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? i say go **ck yourself because really i dont care

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. hmm well i can be a nice, mean guy who likes to ban and kick and pee on you.

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
    to make me GM
    24. How many times have you voted for us? -9999999

again, this was for fun and if its accepted i will be happy Smile
    MJsusan

Tom Cruize Bad App Empty Re: Tom Cruize Bad App

Post  MJsusan Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

wow, the thread is so long

Cheap WOW Gold
    WOW Gold
    Buy Wow Gold

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:41 pm