Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

2 posters

Vastus's Gm app

Vastus

Vastus's Gm app Empty Vastus's Gm app

Post  Vastus Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? no sadely

2. What is your real name? Chris nichols

3. How old are you? 17

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less. I am a pretty easy guy i get very along with people

5. What three words best describe yourself? Nice,Polite,forgiveful (to an extent)

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )
    PST
    7. What are your normal playing times? about 4-9 pm on weekdays all day on Weekends

8. How many hours a day do you play? could be from 12 hours to 4 hours

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? i still need info but it would be Vastus and about 40-60 hrs a week Depending

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? pre-bc

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW? 3-13-10

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? Any i have experiance for all.

13. What interests you most about the GM position? I get to help out a community of great people and hope for them to have a good experiance on vintageWoW

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? To create a better community and to make sure everyone has a good time and to get all the people that want to create a bad time off the server

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?
    15a. If so where and how long? i was a owner of a private server been a gm on Eche (all gm server) But i have been owner of a ArcEmu for 10 months

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. I could show people a good time and if allowed create some events

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? because i can create events and i could show a good time to all players and build a greate community

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? I hope everyone on the server can have the best time on this server so that we can become very popular and have the best community

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Depending on The core but with Arcemu Very much mangos i have some

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? Yes i am i have a mic so i can talk

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? I would tell them to make a ticket and with the correct permision i will teach them that spell but first make sure they are telling the truth with some screen shots or a video (depending on situation)

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. like i said i just joined and was making the app

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
    None for now

24. How many times have you voted for us? i wil be voting every 12 hrs or when im able to

Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements, have had their application denied, do not take appropriate care or effort or who post false or misleading information will have their applications immediately dismissed and removed..
    Rave
    Rave

Vastus's Gm app Empty Re: Vastus's Gm app

Post  Rave Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:05 pm

You must re-post this on our new forums . Thank you

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm