Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

3 posters

GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!!

tray5050

GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!! Empty GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!!

Post  tray5050 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 pm

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? I've read the guideline post.. as you can see... Posts? Playing time? All that I think I require to be a GM is to make the game better lol

2. What is your real name? Name.. Hmm.. Daniel Sorrenti (yes i am part italian ty.)

3. How old are you? 13.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less. I am really co-operative, I can help, I love helping others and cheering others up, and especially catching bad people >

5. What three words best describe yourself? Friendly, Nice, Funny

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) EST

7. What are your normal playing times? Everyday I go for 3 hours.. Over the whole week I play 3 days.. In the weekends.. Errr.. Yeah uhm about 32 hours. Very embarrasing /blush

8. How many hours a day do you play? 3-6

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? Tomcruize, I'll play him mostly.

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? 2007, early 2007.

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW? I haven't played yet, but I can tell this will and is a lovely server.

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? Suggest me to a realm where people hang out lol

13. What interests you most about the GM position? I interest funny ness, not mean like some I've seen.

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? Helping others, and I think my humour is a good part

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Totally
    15a. If so where and how long? Hmm.. I am on a hamachi server, Phyriia wow, I am still a GM now and people think I am nice and funny

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. I can be active, I can help, I can be funny, and I can do alot other awesome GM things you probably would expect

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? I can make alot of you laugh hard, (which is a gene of my family) and I will stay here for over a 3 years

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? I would catch the bad guys, like spammers.. I would.. make you laugh over and over and yeah I have alot of other aspects

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? VERY good.

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? I can, but my voice isn't so deep.

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? I teach it, I am not mean and I am really friendly

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. I will donate and pay some money here and there because I just enjoy people like you lol

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? Hmm, I would say maybe try to make a custom instance, as I might be able to script, I have never tried though. Also, a database tool where you can create items for 2.50 dollars each

24. How many times have you voted for us? Haven't yet sorry I will after this is posted
    Rave
    Rave

GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!! Empty Re: GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!!

Post  Rave Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 am

You must re-post this in our new forums please view the other topic post by Mike to even be considered
    MJsusan

GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!! Empty Re: GM app been a GM for 5 yrs now|!!!!

Post  MJsusan Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm

you can see others post, then you will know how to post

Cheap WOW Gold
    WOW Gold
    RIFT Platinum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:45 am