Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

Sainted's GM application

Sainted

Sainted's GM application Empty Sainted's GM application

Post  Sainted Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? Yes.

2. What is your real name? Aironas Galvanauskas.

3. How old are you? 18

4.Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less. I'am helpful, helping all who need help.

5. What three words best describe yourself? Helpful,honest and good.

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) Eastern standart time.

7. What are your normal playing times? Weekdays 2:00 or 3:00-6:00 weekends 9:00 or 10:00-16:00

8. How many hours a day do you play? 4:00 or 5:00

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? Sainted

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? 2006. april 9

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW? I'am started now playing

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? Any.

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? To help other, fix bugs,

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes On my own server.

16.Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. Because I'am want to players be happy on server.

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? I'am will be all times checking players tickets.

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? I'am can fix the bugs of server.

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? Yes.

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? Yes.

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community.Not yet.

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? Yes.

24. How many times have you voted for us? Not yet.

Sorry for my bad english Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:45 pm