Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

3 posters

Animal's GM Application<3!

Animal

Animal's GM Application<3! Empty Animal's GM Application<3!

Post  Animal Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 pm

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for?
    Yes, Indeed I have read the guidelines for this post. I believe I read them when I went to retrieve this template:). And nope. I have NOT had 25 posts... In fact, what does posts have anything in relation to helping a good server become even better?Smile

2. What is your real name?
    Real name? Edward John Okenica IV. Name that sounds even somewhat human? Eddie.

3. How old are you?
    April 15th 1995. 1:18:54 AM was the exact time!Smile

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less.

A little? I do not even know the meaning of the word a little! Because I always give everything my best shot, and try to be as descriptive as possible!
    I'm a honest, hyper, intelligent kid. I love meeting new people, especially the weird ones with no friends. I'm always trying to help people in ways. Even in ways I have no ideas how to help in, I'm still helping. I try to succeed in whatever I do, that's a fact. Last but not least, I'm a Warcraft Addict. Never forget that, my friends.

5. What three words best describe yourself?
    Hmm... Honest, Helpful and Dedicated

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )
    Eastern Standard Time, as known by most, EST.

7. What are your normal playing times?
    Weekdays: 5:00PM-10:30PM.
    Weekends: 1:00PM-2:30AM

8. How many hours a day do you play?
    Pshhh. On the weekdays... 4-6 hours.
    On the weekends... God this is embarrassing... Anywhere from 14-20 hours...
    Yes. I have no life.
    90% of this is on WoW... 10% is on FarmVille!
    85% of my time on WoW will be completely dedicated to helping this wonderful server.

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? Unfortunately, WoW is currently patching. It figures, when I absolutely need WOW for something, it takes millenniums to download... Sigh. My computer doesn't like me...

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft?
    October 16th, 2007. 5:16:18 PM. Yes, that is memorized.

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW?
    Wednesday, February 24 2010 at 9:29. Waiting for World of Warcraft to patch!

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on?
    Any. Whatever one has the most bugs and flow of tickets!

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
    Being able to help my fellow human. More importantly though, being able to help my fellow addict(s).

14. What is the most important part of being a GM?
    Helping others.
    You see, on many servers I have played, GMs were all about looking cool and being hard to talk to. No, no. GameMasters don't just sit around and act cool and talk. They help the players that play their server, at all costs. This is what I will do.

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?
    Yes.

15a. If so where and how long?
    DemolitionWoW. Three months. I left because the owner randomly stopped getting on Ventrilo. It was a good server, I had made custom instances, gear, two malls and an obstacle course in a matter of two weeks of it's creation.
    CorruptWoW-Fail, Fail, FAIL. Left in two weeks. I was not able to help AT ALL because the fail owner would never let me answer tickets. I was always having to help him build a huge town thing on GM island...
    HurricaneWoW-Loved the server. It was amazing. One problem with it, however. I had no say so in ANYTHING. I was not allowed to do anything but sit there... It was fun playing as a player, but not as a GameMaster.

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less.
    Because I enjoy helping people enjoy the game more then they normally would. I help players whenever possible, and answer tickets the second they are submitted, so players don't have to wait forever to get their problems solved!

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team?
    Reason One: I will lower your ticket numbers in half.
    Reason Two: I can help with instances, gear, anything possible.
    Enough said? Smile
    18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM?
    If I was allowed, I could have daily events. From PvP to Hide and Seek, there would be events. There could be cool, unique rewards. Non Combat pets, Titles, Custom Vintage WoW Tabards, you name it:).
    19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands?

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's?
    YES. I LOVE VENTRILO. I also love helping people. I would sit in the helping room and help players. Enough said? Smile

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket?
    I would pass them on to a higher ranking GameMaster, or ask a higher ranking GM myself:).

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community.
    Have not been able to contribute anything; yet!

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
    Many things;). I will list once I have time. I'm VERY tired at the moment.

24. How many times have you voted for us?
    Once:).

I really hope I could be given a chance on this server:). It seems like I could help A LOT with this server, and make it even better. You won't be let down!Smile
    Mike
    Mike
    Admin

Animal's GM Application<3! Empty ACCEPTEd

Post  Mike Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

I LITTERELY LOLED AT YOUR APPLICATION!!! ACCEPTED!!! Come join our vent

Vintagewow.nationvoice.com
    port: 3959
    remusrowle
    remusrowle

Animal's GM Application<3! Empty Re: Animal's GM Application<3!

Post  remusrowle Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 pm

*starts to cry*
    Animal

Animal's GM Application<3! Empty Whoo!

Post  Animal Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Whooo:D!
    On vent right now:D!

Sponsored content

Animal's GM Application<3! Empty Re: Animal's GM Application<3!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 am