Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

3 posters

GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ]

Plax

GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ] Empty GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ]

Post  Plax Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Where are you from:I am from NewYork,NewYork Flushing

Name : Frank

MSN:Trojans72@hotmail.com

Why do you want to be a GM:I would like to be a GM because becoming a GM is a rare and fun opportunity. I'd have fun doing my responsibilities as a GM and I'd get a fun thrill helping players when they have a problem in the game.

How would you handle a Fight: I would handle a fight by seperating the 2 (or more) players and hearing the situation by each one of them. I'd see who left out some parts and who didn't. Then I would try to resolve the issue by making them apologize. If the same 2 (or more) players would get into another fight, I'd have to jail them for 10-15minutes.

How would you handle a Hacker:I would ban him/her hands down

What do you do in your free time:In my free time I like to play basketball, work out, and play xbox360.

What are your Hobbies:I have a couple of hobbies, I like to study my math (at times) I also like to help my mom cook food and I like to spend time with my Great And Wonderful Uncle.

What are your interests:I love watching the show "Cops" I would like to become a Police Officer when I grow up because it just aroars my intrests. But my mother tells me to go in the lawyer business, I've taken that in mind.

When do you get angry:I don't get angry too often because I am a happy person, but when I do get angry, it's because of scammers trying to trick new people or people who don't speak the common language into giving them things. I also get angry at hackers, I mean, why would people need to hack when private servers offer all kinds of benefits. And also I'd get angry when someone treats someone differently then the other one. I mean come on we are all supposed to get along and be friends.

Reason you applied:I would like to experience in becoming a GM. All my friends who have became one which I'd say they shouldn't have say that being a GM is a lots of fun and so I'd like to have fun and help the players.

IGN:My ign would be either WhatTheFawk, GawdlyHit, or SupaHawty

H

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.:I have been playing GMS for about 3 years, I had played GMS for 2 years straight and then got introduced to private servers by my GREAT AND WONDERFUL Uncle.

Create Events:If I were to be a GM, I'd think of an event such as: Hide And Seek, Jump quests, True Or False questions and PvP Battle Kill.

Have you read the rules:I have read the rules twice and got bored real fast, but I think I remember most of the rules.
    Rave
    Rave

GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ] Empty Re: GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ]

Post  Rave Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:06 pm

We are switching Forums at the moment so this GM application is being discarded for the time being...

Also, please use the sticky for our GM application's....
    korisxx

GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ] Empty d

Post  korisxx Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 am

it's good idea .
    I am glad I found this site,Microsoft Outlook 2010 it is the correct information,Office Home and Student 2010 I have been looking for! Coach Bags,A very valuable resource and great addition to my favorites. In this connection, by Coach Leather Handbags,theend of these new features will certainly contribute to social sharing and more rapid progress.

Sponsored content

GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ] Empty Re: GM APPLICATION [ PLAX ]

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:56 pm