Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

3 posters

Kenlatus's GM APP

Kenlatus
    Kenlatus

Kenlatus's GM APP Empty Kenlatus's GM APP

Post  Kenlatus Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? Yes for reading guidelines and no for hours of playing time.

2. What is your real name?
    Greg

3. How old are you?

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less.
    i love to be funny, go to the movies, eat candy, spending time with my friends, and ride my bike Smile

5. What three words best describe yourself?
    Helpful Funny Fun

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST )
    EMT

7. What are your normal playing times?
    5 hours to 7 hours, depending on a school day or weekend.

8. How many hours a day do you play?
    at least more than 3 hours.

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character? i will name mine Kenlatus 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds playing time.

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft?
    December in 2006

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW?
    I haven't yet but when i am done, i will try the server.

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on?
    any realm that i am accepted on.

13. What interests you most about the GM position?
    Being able to have the ability to know things and help players with there needs in the game. And the powers are nice to obtain when you need them.

14. What is the most important part of being a GM?
    having the ability to be a kind person for others.

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes Molten-WoW
    15a. If so where and how long? for 2 and a half years.

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. Because i have the will power to create different experiences for different kind of players. And the dedication to help out.

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team?
    Because i have very good experience with being a GM and i think i could make the server very smooth running to stop spammers, hackers, or even people who don't respect this server.

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? i would try my best to keep almost every person who tries this server to stay on.

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes.

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's? Definitely.

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? i would ask him/her to make a ticket to explain to me the problem in very specific text so i can decide if i will give her the spells.

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. i haven't made any, but i will contribute my indeed help.

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
    This layout for the forums are very plain, try to spice it up a little bit. Smile

24. How many times have you voted for us?
    None.

Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements, have had their application denied, do not take appropriate care or effort or who post false or misleading information will have their applications immediately dismissed and removed..
    Rave
    Rave

Kenlatus's GM APP Empty Re: Kenlatus's GM APP

Post  Rave Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 pm

We are switching Forums at the moment so this GM application is being discarded for the time being...

If you post again at a later time on our new forums then we will give it a second look over.
    MJsusan

Post  MJsusan Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

it is the second time for you to post this one

Cheap WOW Gold
    WOW Gold
    Buy Wow Gold

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 am