Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

4 posters

Lawbringer's GameMaster Application.

Lawbringer

Lawbringer's GameMaster Application. Empty Lawbringer's GameMaster Application.

Post  Lawbringer Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

1. Have you read the application guidelines post, and have at least 25 posts, have not made a GM application within the last month and have more than 120 playing hours on the realm this application is being made for? I do not have 25 post's because im not really a forum player,but everything else is YES.

2. What is your real name?Eric

3. How old are you?16 years.

4. Tell us a little bit about yourself in 25 words or less.I am 16 year old,i am from russia and live in belgium.

5. What three words best describe yourself?Friendly experienced player.

6. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT +1

7. What are your normal playing times?11:00-23:00 or more.

8. How many hours a day do you play? 7hours or more.

9. What's are your character names and playing time for each character?Lawbringer,over 120 hours.

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? In the first version (VANILLA)

11. When did you begin to play on Vintage-WoW?Weeks ago.

12. Which realm would you like to be a GM on? Fun server

13. What interests you most about the GM position? Answering tickets,making events and simply : Helping people out.

14. What is the most important part of being a GM? Be professional,serious and help people out.

15. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers?Yes
    15a. If so where and how long?WoWBeez,2 years - World of Krical 1 year.

16. Explain why you think you would be a great addition GM in 25 words of less. I am a very helpfull,experienced player,i am always friendly and i like to help Smile.

17. Why should we recruit you to our GM team? Well,i am very helpfull,friendly and experienced,so i think i would help alot out.

18. What positive additions could you make to the Vintage WoW Community if you became a GM? I am very active,so there will be the most times a gm on,all tickets will get answered in a minute,and people will have alot fun with my event's Smile.

19. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes,ArcEmu and Mangos.

20. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's?Sure.

21. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? or do you ask her/him to make a ticket? I ask them to open a ticket and i will answer it. That will learn them always opening tickets for help.

22. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Vintage WoW Community. I have already helped out people without the gm powers,but it would make so much easier with.

23. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? To get other realms,example battlegrounds that u start from level 10 with vendors,or new costum items that you can make.

24. How many times have you voted for us? Over 10.
    trey2325
    trey2325

Lawbringer's GameMaster Application. Empty Lawbringer's GameMaster Application.

Post  trey2325 Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Dude its sort of impossible for u to have played 120+ hours on this server.. o_O and u couldnt have started playing weeks ago......... AND u couldnt have voted for us
    Rave
    Rave

Lawbringer's GameMaster Application. Empty Re: Lawbringer's GameMaster Application.

Post  Rave Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

It's okay trey. That question has messed me up before with the 120 hours. But voting? hmmm.... well... i'm not going to comment on that one. I'm going to to let someone else decide on this one.
    Rave
    Rave

Lawbringer's GameMaster Application. Empty Re: Lawbringer's GameMaster Application.

Post  Rave Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 am

WoW.... look at your stupidity amazes me!

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? In the first version (VANILLA)

Razz Razz Razz

10. When did you start playing World of Warcraft? I started playing in the first version (Chocolate & Sprinkles)
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

Post  CoyoteZ Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am

Excuse me Lawbringer,
    But your GM Application has been Denied! becuase of false information!

here are some false information:
    > WoWBeez only recuits people over the age of 21.
    > we dont have a voting system yet.

~Admin CoyoteZ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 am