Vintage WoW Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server, Vintage WoW's official forum

5 posters

What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account?

mathias10

What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account? Empty What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account?

Post  mathias10 Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 am

Please Tell me i couldnt find it Surprised
    Rave
    Rave

What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account? Empty Re: What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account?

Post  Rave Mon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm

GET THE FUCK OUT NO ONE IS HERE ANYMORE THIS SITE AND REALM IS DEAD!
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account? Empty Re: What is the Realmlist?and where do i registrer for a Ingame account?

Post  CoyoteZ Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 am

im not dead, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME! Sad Sad Sad Sad
    gmgm50

Post  gmgm50 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 pm

plzz say me the realmlist
    scratch
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

Post  CoyoteZ Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm

the server is dead dude, so dont reply.
    Morius

Post  Morius Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm

CoyoteZ wrote:the server is dead dude, so dont reply.

I just joined an i wanted to play this server how come you can put it back up
    PLZZZZZZZZ PUT IT BACK UP I WANTTO PLAY THIS SERVER IDC IF YOU WANT IT DEAD KEEP IT ALIVE PLZ Smile
    CoyoteZ
    CoyoteZ

Post  CoyoteZ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Morius wrote:
    I just joined an i wanted to play this server how come you can put it back up
    PLZZZZZZZZ PUT IT BACK UP I WANTTO PLAY THIS SERVER IDC IF YOU WANT IT DEAD KEEP IT ALIVE PLZ Smile

Stop Replying, SERVER IS GONE! NO-ONE PLAYS IT ANYMORE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am